NFI Gas Certification Review Class
Hood River Oregon May 5, 2023
Here’s how you should register attendees for the NFI Certification Class at the Hood River Meeting:
1. Go to this NFI website: https://www.nficertified.org/nfi-product/
2. Register by “ordering the certification materials.” This is the same thing as registering for the class. You do NOT have to create an account or log in.
3. Select the category. Most people who are uncertified will click category “a” (NFI Manual, Review and Certification Exam). But there are options if you don’t need a manual or are re-testing.
4. Select the fuel type (gas).
5. Add it to your shopping cart. OHPBA or NWHPBA members will need to put in the Coupon Code to get the 30% member discount. Get the Coupon Code from your local HPBA Affiliate (the OHPBA Code is: ormem23). If the company is not a HPBA member, but the person is NFI or CSIA certified, you qualify for a 20% discount. You can obtain their discount code from the NFI or CSIA
6. Select the class location. During the payment process you will be asked where you want to take the review class. Choose NFI Partner Event and then choose “NWHPBA – NFI Core & Gas Partner Event Hood River, OR – May 5, 2023”
Contact Gwen Thompson at NFI: 703-524-8030 ext. 132 or email@example.com