OHPBA-NWHPBA Annual Meeting 2023
May 4-5, 2023
Best Western PLUS Hood River Inn
Hood River is a really fun town just 45 minutes from Portland. The Best Western is right on the river with fantastic views. Nearby, watch windsurfers and kite boarders. Hood River is the windsurfing capital of the world. Downtown, enjoy numerous coffee shops, pubs, and restaurants.
Registration: Attendee fees are $100 for HPBA members, $140 for non-members, $500 for exhibitors, $250 for meal/event sponsors. Registration deadline April 26.
- Golf Tournament - Indian Creek Golf Club, May 4 , Register yourself HERE
- Welcome Reception - Full Sail Brewing, Hood River, May 4, 5 - 7 pm - sponsored by Associated Energy Systems
- 10-Step Execution Process for a Perfect Job Start to Finish
- How to Create an Amazing Showroom Environment
- Government Affairs Hot Topics, Gas Ban Update
- Wood/Biomass Update
- Connecting and Motivating Gen Z Employees
Optional - NFI Gas Certification Training:
- NFI CORE class (morning); Gas review course (afternoon)
- Registration required through NFI website (see instructions here)
- Testing is done later, online.
Optional - Technical Gas Diagnostic Training HERE
Speakers, agenda: Click HERE
Sponsor Form PDF: Click HERE
Exhibit Tables: Best Western has a nice room right next to the main room for exhibit tables. These are $500 and include two registrations and all meals.
- Welcome Social (SOLD) Full Sail Brewing Company on Thursday night.
- Breakfast Sponsor (SOLD)
- Morning Break Sponsor (SOLD)
- Lunch Sponsor (SOLD)
- Afternoon Break/Grab Bag Sponsor (SOLD)
Your sponsorship includes your logo/link on the website, your logo on slides during the event, and a live sponsor interview (2 minutes) during the meeting. Your sponsorship helps pay our meal and speaker fees. Cost $250.
UPDATE: the room block is FULL but there are still room available at the hotel for a regular rate. A total of 30 rooms were blocked. Call 1-800-828-7873 to book your room.
Questions: Harvey Gail, OHPBA Executive Director, email@example.com, 503-585-8254 ext 308 or Amy Ohlinger, NWHPBA Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org; 1-877-460-5880 ext 104
Thank you Sponsors!